Vaillant boilers from Frank Finn
We at Frank Finn Plumbing are certified Vaillant experts based in Fulham. All our technicians are experienced experts who vouch for the Vaillant brand as the right choice for a homeís heating. The reason for this is the market-leading Vaillant brand as proven itself to be the best boiler to buy on the market. Aside from its exceptional 7-year warranty, the efficient design of these boilers ensures their steady peak performance. The most commonly used boiler in the UK is the Combi system, especially in Fulham.
The reason for this is they don’t need a lot of space for installation, and they donít need a hot water cylinder or storage tank fixtures. This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. If you need a steady and instant supply of hot water in your home without having to rely on stored water from hot water cylinders, Combi boilers are a perfect choice. Asides from being efficient, the safety of your home is assured when using a Vaillant boiler.
Because of their superb efficiency, Vaillant saves you a great deal in terms of energy costs and utility costs when compared to lesser models.
To get the most suitable Vaillant boiler for your hot water and central heating requirements, call certified Vaillant professionals, Frank Finn in Fulham on 0208 408 0743.
How do you know your boiler has a fault?
Here are common error codes your Vaillant boiler may display:
Code F27: This code means a condensate pipe is frozen.
Code F22: This points out a popular boiler fault – low water pressure.
Code F75: This means your boilerís sensor is unaware the boilerís pump has started running. Usually, occurs in older boilers that have had magnetic filters fitted or that have never been flushed.
Code F28: A faulty ignition or gas not being supplied to the boiler can bring about this error code.
Code F29: This indicates the boiler flame is off.
How can your Vaillant boiler be fixed?
Fixing your boiler by yourself is unsafe. Stay safe and call on an expert Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to perform repairs on your Vaillant boiler in Fulham.
Maintenance services for your boiler are also provided by our experts. We recommend boiler maintenance checks be done at least yearly to ensure its optimal performance and your home’s safety.
Our technicians can also examine and if required, replace components of your boiler by;
- Performing the bleeding of the radiator.
- Getting rid of sludge inside your boiler system’s radiators by power flushing it
- Broken or faulty valves in radiator’s that aren’t heating up will be replaced.
- Another service we provide is balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in more complex homes.
- We’ll also carry out the following safety checks on your boiler;
- We’ll check all fans and make sure they are operational.
- We’ll make sure all seals are intact.
- A flue gas analyser will be used (if necessary) to make sure your boiler is burning the correct mixture of air and gas.
- We’ll make sure every electrical connection is correct and functioning properly.
- Ensure all electrodes are properly connected and functional.
- Checking free flow in your boiler’s condensate trap and pipe.
- Make sure all safety devices are in place and activated.
I want to install a Vaillant boiler, what do I do?
Not knowing what boiler will be best for you and your family’s needs can make it difficult to decide what model to upgrade to or what model should be installed to replace your broken boiler.
In our years of experience at Frank Finn, we have had cause to deal with every design of Vaillant boiler and have come to know them intimately.
Because of our intimate knowledge, contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing by calling 0208 408 0743 for your Vaillant boiler installation in Fulham.
Our friendly team of engineers will get right on your job and provide you fast, quality service anytime you need it at a cost to suit your budget.