Frank Finn Plumbing is a certified Vaillant boiler expert in Hammersmith. Our expert technicians often recommend Vaillant boilers for homes when a replacement boiler is required. The Vaillant brand is a market leader and is arguably the best brand of boiler to buy. They are built for optimal functionality and come with a remarkable 7-year warranty. In the UK, especially in Hammersmith, Combi boilers are the most common boiler model.
This is because installation consumes very little space and it doesnít require a storage tank or a hot water cylinder attachment. This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. Itís the best choice for homes that need a steady supply of heated water, especially those that would rather not use hot water cylinders. The Vaillant boiler, when put in place, assures the comfort and safety of your home.
Because of their superb efficiency, Vaillant saves you a great deal in terms of energy costs and utility costs when compared to lesser models.
To get the Vaillant boiler that is best suited to the hot water and central heating needs of your home, contact us at Frank Finn, certified Vaillant experts in Hammersmith on 0208 408 0743.
How do you know your boiler needs help?
Below are the usual error codes seen on a Vaillant boiler display;
Code F27: This code means a condensate pipe is frozen.
Code F22: This indicates the most common boiler fault of all, low water pressure.
Code F75: This indicates your boilerís sensor is not aware the pump has started running. Itís a common problem seen in older boilers that have had magnetic filters fitted or that havenít been flushed in a while.
Code F28: A faulty ignition or gas not being supplied to the boiler can bring about this error code.
Code F29: This points out the boiler flame is not on.
How will we help fix your Vaillant boiler?
Fixing your boiler by yourself can be risky. Do not risk fixing your boiler yourself if you are not a certified expert, instead, reach out to a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to assist with your Vaillant boiler repairs in Hammersmith.
We can also carry out high-level maintenance work on your boiler if needed. Boiler maintenance is something we recommend should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler at optimal performance and safe.
Our engineers will also check and if your boiler needs important components replaced by;
- Radiator bleeding.
- Getting rid of sludge inside your boiler system’s radiators by power flushing it
- Broken or faulty valves in radiator’s that aren’t heating up will be replaced.
- We also perform balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in larger homes.
- We’ll also carry out the following safety checks on your boiler;
- We’ll make sure fans are running fine.
- We’ll confirm all seals are in place.
- A flue gas analyser will be used (if necessary) to make sure your boiler is burning the correct mixture of air and gas.
- We’ll ensure no electrical connection is out of place or malfunctioning.
- Ensure all electrodes are properly connected and functional.
- Check the free flow of the condensate trap and pipe to make sure there is no blockage in the system.
- Check all safety devices and ensure they are in good shape and activated.
I want a Vaillant boiler, who do I talk to?
Replacing a faulty boiler or installing a new one can be stressful, especially when you aren’t sure what model is best for your needs.
Our years of experience at Frank Finn in dealing with Vaillant boilers has provided us in-depth knowledge and expertise concerning them.
Our familiarity with these boilers and our experience is why you should get in touch with us at Frank Finn Plumbing by dialling 0208 408 0743 for your Vaillant boiler installation in Hammersmith.
Our friendly team of engineers will get right on your job and provide you fast, quality service anytime you need it at a cost to suit your budget.