Frank Finn Plumbing is recognised as a certified Vaillant expert in South West London. Our technicians who are all experts in their respective fields will always recommend the Vaillant brand for your homeís central heating. This is because the market-leading Vaillant brand has some of the better boilers money can buy. They are built for optimal functionality and come with a remarkable 7-year warranty. In the UK, combi boilers are the most common.
This is because they save space and donít need a storage tank or hot water cylinders. The reason for this is they donít need a lot of space for installation, and they donít need a hot water cylinder or storage tank fixtures. If you need a steady and instant supply of hot water in your home without having to rely on stored water from hot water cylinders, Combi boilers are the perfect choice. The safety and comfort of your home are assured when using a Vaillant central heating system.
Compared to other boiler models, this Vaillant models are very cost efficient when it comes to both energy and utility costs.
To get the model of Vaillant heating system that is best suited to the hot water and central heating needs of your home, contact us at Frank Finn, certified Vaillant experts in South West London on 0208 408 0743.
How do you know your boiler has a fault?
Listed below are common error codes a Vaillant boiler might display:
Code F27: This code means a condensate pipe is frozen.
Code F22: This points out a popular boiler fault – low water pressure.
Code F75: This shows that your boilerís sensor canít sense the pump to be running. A typical problem in well-used boilers that havenít been flushed or have recently had magnetic filters fitted.
Code F28: This is caused by no gas getting to the boiler, or a faulty ignition.
Code F29: This points out the boiler flame is not on.
How can you get your Vaillant boiler repaired?
Fixing your Vaillant central heating system on your own is rife with risks. Do not risk fixing it yourself if you are not a certified expert. Instead, it is best you reach out to a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to assist with your Vaillant boiler repairs in South West London.
We can also carry out high-level maintenance work on your central heating if needed. Boiler maintenance is something we recommend should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler at optimal performance and safe.
Our engineers are also available to confirm or repair any of the following key components of your boiler by doing the following;
- Carrying out the bleeding of the radiator.
- Getting rid of sludge inside your boiler system’s radiators by power flushing it
- Broken or faulty valves in radiator’s that aren’t heating up will be replaced.
- Another service we provide is balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in more complex homes.
- We are also available to perform the following necessary safety checks on your boiler
- We’ll make sure fans are running fine.
- We’ll check and verify all seals are still in place.
- If necessary, we’ll use a flue gas analyser to verify your boiler is burning the appropriate combination of gas and air.
- We’ll ensure no electrical connection is out of place or malfunctioning.
- Verify the working condition of all electrodes.
- The free flow of your boiler’s condensate trap and pipe will also be checked.
- Checking the integrity of all safety devices is also an important part of our assessment.
I want to install a Vaillant boiler, what do I do?
Not knowing what boiler will be best for you and your family’s needs can make it difficult to decide what model to upgrade to or what model should be installed to replace your broken boiler.
Over the years, we at Frank Finn have had the pleasure of working with the full range of Vaillant boilers, and we have become very familiar with every aspect of the brand.
Our familiarity with these boilers and our experience is why you should get in touch with us at Frank Finn Plumbing by dialling 0208 408 0743 to have a Vaillant boiler fitted anywhere in South West London.
We have highly trained and certified plumbing engineers who will deliver an efficient and quality service that’ll satisfy your boiler fitting needs any time it’s required.