What is a Vaillant boiler?
We at Frank Finn Plumbing are certified Vaillant boiler experts based in London-West. All our technicians are experienced experts who vouch for the Vaillant brand as the right choice for a homeís heating. The Vaillant brand is a market leader and is arguably the best brand of boiler to buy. Not just because they are well constructed, but because they also come with an exceptional 7-year warranty. The Combi System is the most widely recognised and used boiler in the UK, especially in London-West.
This is because they save space and donít need a storage tank or hot water cylinders. This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. Itís the best choice for homes that need a steady supply of heated water, especially those that would rather not use hot water cylinders. Asides from being efficient, the safety of your home is assured when using a Vaillant boiler.
When compared to other brands of boilers, itís clear that the Vaillant brand is much more efficient when it comes to energy and utility costs.
To ensure you get the best Vaillant model for all your heating needs, we strongly recommend contacting us, Frank Finn certified Vaillant professionals in London-West on 0203 936 1420.
How do you know your boiler needs help?
Here are common error codes your Vaillant boiler may display:
Code F27: This code means a condensate pipe is frozen.
Code F22: This indicates a commonplace boiler fault – low water pressure.
Code F75: This indicates the pump is running, but the boilerís sensor is not aware. A common problem in older boilers that have never been flushed or have had magnetic filters fitted.
Code F28: This is caused by no gas getting to the boiler, or a faulty ignition.
Code F29: This indicates the boiler flame is off.
How to maintain your Vaillant boiler?
It’s not safe to fix your boiler on your own. Instead of you risking fixing your boiler without proper training, and bringing on an avoidable accident, we recommend you call for a Frank Finn professional Gas Safe engineer to help with your Vaillant boiler repairs in London-West.
We can also carry out high-level maintenance work on your boiler if needed. Boiler maintenance is something we recommend should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler at optimal performance and safe.
Our engineers will also check and if your boiler needs important components replaced by;
- Having your radiator bled.
- Ridding your boiler system’s radiators of sludge by power flushing it
- Broken or faulty valves in radiator’s that aren’t heating up will be replaced.
- We also perform balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in larger homes.
- We are also available to perform the following necessary safety checks on your boiler
- We’ll ensure no fans are malfunctioning.
- We’ll make sure all seals are intact.
- A flue gas analyser will be used (if necessary) to make sure your boiler is burning the correct mixture of air and gas.
- We’ll make sure none of the boiler’s electrical connections is in the wrong order or faulty.
- Ensure all electrodes are properly connected and functional.
- Check the free flow of the condensate trap and pipe to make sure there is no blockage in the system.
- Checking the integrity of all safety devices is also an important part of our assessment.
I want a Vaillant boiler, who do I talk to?
Installing a new Vaillant boiler or replacing a faulty one can be stressful, especially if you are having difficulty deciding what model of boiler will be best to upgrade to.
Over the years, we at Frank Finn have had the pleasure of working with the full range of Vaillant boilers, and we have become very familiar with every aspect of the brand.
Our familiarity with these boilers and our experience is why you should get in touch with us at Frank Finn Plumbing by dialling 0203 936 1420 for your Vaillant boiler installation in London-West.
We have highly trained and certified plumbing engineers who will deliver an efficient and quality service that’ll satisfy your boiler installation needs any time it’s required.