What are Valliant boilers?
Frank Finn Plumbing is a certified Vaillant boiler expert in London. All our technicians are experienced experts who vouch for the Vaillant brand as the right choice for a homeís heating. Being a market leader, Vaillant is one of the better boiler brands to buy. They are also exceptionally dependable and come with a 7-year warranty. Combi boilers are the most common types in the UK, especially in London.
The reason is they save space and donít require a hot water cylinder or storage tank. This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. Itís the best choice for buildings that require constant hot water, especially homeowners whoíd rather not rely on stored water in hot water cylinders. Safety and comfort are guaranteed in your home when the Vaillant boiler brand is installed.
Compared to other boiler models, this brand of boiler is very cost efficient when it comes to both energy and utility costs.
To get the most suitable Vaillant boiler for your hot water and central heating requirements, call certified Vaillant professionals, Frank Finn in London on 0208 408 0743.
How do you know your boiler has a fault?
Here are common error codes your Vaillant boiler may display:
Code F27: This indicates a frozen condensate pipe.
Code F22: This points out a popular boiler fault – low water pressure.
Code F75: This indicates your boilerís sensor is not aware the pump has started running. Itís a common problem seen in older boilers that have had magnetic filters fitted or that havenít been flushed in a while.
Code F28: A faulty ignition or gas not being supplied to the boiler can bring about this error code.
Code F29: This means a snuffed boiler flame.
How can we fix your Vaillant boiler?
Fixing your boiler by yourself can be risky. For your safety, please call a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn for your Vaillant boiler repairs in London.
We can also carry out high-level maintenance work on your boiler if needed. In an effort to ensure you enjoy your Vaillant boiler for as long as possible, we recommend you have a maintenance service done on your boiler at least once every year to keep it safe and efficient.
If it is necessary, our engineer will also check the following key components of your boiler to determine if they need repair or replacement;
- Radiator bleeding.
- Ridding your boiler system’s radiators of sludge by power flushing it
- Radiators that aren’t heating up will get faulty or broken valves replaced.
- Another service we provide is balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in more complex homes.
- We are also available to perform the following necessary safety checks on your boiler
- We’ll make sure fans are running fine.
- We’ll check and verify all seals are still in place.
- A flue gas analyser will be used (if necessary) to make sure your boiler is burning the correct mixture of air and gas.
- We’ll ensure all electrical connections are in the proper order and in good working condition.
- Check all electrodes and ensure they are properly working.
- Ensure there’s free flow throughout the condensate trap and pipe.
- Checking the integrity of all safety devices is also an important part of our assessment.
I want to install a Vaillant boiler, what do I do?
Replacing a faulty boiler or installing a new one can be stressful, especially when you aren’t sure what model is best for your needs.
In our years of experience at Frank Finn, we have had cause to deal with every design of Vaillant boiler and have come to know them intimately.
This familiarity and expertise are why you should reach out to us at Frank Finn Plumbing on 0208 408 0743 for your Vaillant boiler installation in London.
At a very reasonable fee, our top engineers and plumbing specialists can anytime you need it provide speedy, quality service where you need it.