What is a Vaillant boiler?
We at Frank Finn Plumbing are certified Vaillant boiler experts based in New-Malden. Our professional technicians always recommend the Vaillant brand for home heating. The Vaillant brand is a market leader and is arguably the best brand of boiler to buy. Asides from being efficiently built, Vaillant systems come with a 7-year warranty. In New-Malden, in the UK, the Combi boiler model is the most common in households.
This is because they save space and donít need a storage tank or hot water cylinders. This is because installation consumes very little space and it doesnít require a storage tank or a hot water cylinder attachment. If you need a steady and instant supply of hot water in your home without having to rely on stored water from hot water cylinders, Combi boilers are the perfect choice. Vaillant boilers guarantee the safety and comfort of your household.
In comparison to other boilers, energy and utility costs are also significantly reduced when using a Vaillant.
To ensure you get the best Vaillant model for all your heating needs, we strongly recommend contacting us, Frank Finn certified Vaillant professionals in New-Malden on 0208 408 0743.
When will you need help with your boiler?
Listed below are common Fault codes displayed on a boiler system;
Code F27: This indicates a frozen condensate pipe.
Code F22: This indicates a commonplace boiler fault – low water pressure.
Code F75: This means the pump is functional but the boilerís sensor canít identify this. This is usually seen in older boilers that have never undergone a flushing or have had magnetic filters fixed.
Code F28: A lack of gas supply to the boiler or a defective ignition can bring about this error code.
Code F29: This means an extinguished boiler flame.
How can you get your Vaillant boiler repaired?
It’s risky fixing your boiler by yourself. For the sake of your safety, never attempt fixing your boiler without a certified expert being present, so place a call to a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to help with your Vaillant boiler repair in New-Malden.
We also provide top quality maintenance services for your boiler. Boiler maintenance is something we recommend should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler at optimal performance and safe.
Our engineers are also available to confirm or repair any of the following key components of your boiler by doing the following;
- Performing the bleeding of the radiator.
- Power flushing the boiler’s system to ensure no sludge is in the radiators.
- Radiators that aren’t heating up will get faulty or broken valves replaced.
- If the radiators in a larger home need balancing and fine-tuning, we can provide that.
- These necessary safety checks on your boiler can also be performed us;
- We’ll ensure no fans are malfunctioning.
- We’ll make sure all seals are intact.
- If necessary, we’ll use a flue gas analyser to verify your boiler is burning the appropriate combination of gas and air.
- We’ll ensure no electrical connection is out of place or malfunctioning.
- Ensure all electrodes are in good working condition.
- Make sure the condensate trap and pipe has a free flow.
- Check all safety devices and ensure they are in good shape and activated.
I want to install a Vaillant boiler, what do I do?
Not knowing what boiler will be best for you and your family’s needs can make it difficult to decide what model to upgrade to or what model should be installed to replace your broken boiler.
Over time, the expert plumbing technicians at Frank Finn have dealt with all sorts of Vaillant boilers and have come to know them intimately.
This intimate familiarity with the brand is why we confidently say contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing on 0208 408 0743 for your Vaillant boiler installation in New-Malden.
Our specially trained and certified technicians are available around the clock to provide you fast, efficient and quality service at a pocket-friendly price.