Frank Finn Plumbing is home to Vaillant boiler experts in Richmond that are certified. Our expert technicians often recommend Vaillant boilers for homes when a replacement boiler is required. Being a market leader, Vaillant is one of the better boiler brands to buy. Not just because they are well constructed, but because they also come with an exceptional 7-year warranty. In Richmond, in the UK, the Combi boiler model is the most common in households.
The reason is they save space and donít require a hot water cylinder or storage tank. This is because they save space and donít need a storage tank or hot water cylinders. If you need instant hot water in your home, instead of relying on stored water in hot water cylinders, Combi boilers are the perfect choice for you. Safety and comfort are guaranteed in your home when the Vaillant boiler brand is installed.
In terms of energy costs, they save you a great deal on utility costs compared to lesser models, because of their excellent efficiency.
To get the most suitable Vaillant boiler for your hot water and central heating requirements, call certified Vaillant professionals, Frank Finn in Richmond on 0208 408 0743.
When will you require assistance with your boiler?
Below are the most common fault codes you might find on a Vaillant boiler.
Code F27: This shows a condensate pipe is likely frozen.
Code F22: This indicates water pressure is low, a commonplace boiler fault.
Code F75: This indicates your boilerís sensor is not aware the pump has started running. Itís a common problem seen in older boilers that have had magnetic filters fitted or that havenít been flushed in a while.
Code F28: A broken ignition or no gas supplied to the boiler can cause this error code.
Code F29: This means an extinguished boiler flame.
How to maintain your Vaillant boiler?
It’s risky fixing your boiler by yourself. For your safety, please call a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn for your Vaillant boiler repairs in Richmond.
We also provide top quality maintenance services for your boiler. Boiler maintenance is something we recommend should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler at optimal performance and safe.
Our technicians can also examine and if required, replace components of your boiler by;
- Carrying out the bleeding of the radiator.
- Power flushing the boiler’s system to ensure no sludge is in the radiators.
- To fix non-heating radiators, we can replace faulty or broken valves.
- We also perform balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in larger homes.
- The following safety checks on your boiler can also be carried out by us;
- We’ll check all fans and make sure they are operational.
- We’ll verify the integrity of all seals.
- If need be, a flue gas analyser will be used to ensure the boiler is not burning the wrong mixture of gas and air.
- We’ll determine if all electrical connections are in good condition and appropriately connected.
- Ensure all electrodes are properly connected and functional.
- Ensure there’s free flow throughout the condensate trap and pipe.
- Check all safety devices and ensure they are in good shape and activated.
I want a Vaillant boiler, who do I talk to?
Installing a new Vaillant boiler or replacing a faulty one can be stressful, especially if you are having difficulty deciding what model of boiler will be best to upgrade to.
Over the past few years, we at Frank Finn have worked with the widely diversified range of Vaillant boilers and have come to know them inside-out.
Because of our intimate knowledge, contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing by calling 0208 408 0743 for your Vaillant boiler installation in Richmond.
Our friendly team of engineers will get right on your job and provide you fast, quality service anytime you need it at a cost to suit your budget.