Vaillant boilers explained
In Shepperton, Frank Finn Plumbing is recognised as a certified Vaillant expert. Our expert technicians often recommend Vaillant boilers for homes when a replacement boiler is required. Being a market leader, Vaillant is one of the better boiler brands to buy. They are built for optimal functionality and come with a remarkable 7-year warranty. The Combi System is the most widely recognised and used boiler in the UK, especially in Shepperton.
This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. If you need instant hot water in your home, instead of relying on stored water in hot water cylinders, Combi boilers are the perfect choice for you. Safety and comfort are guaranteed in your home when the Vaillant boiler brand is installed.
Compared to other boiler models, this brand of boiler is very cost efficient when it comes to both energy and utility costs.
To ensure you get the best Vaillant model for all your heating needs, we strongly recommend contacting us, Frank Finn certified Vaillant professionals in Shepperton on 0208 408 0743.
How do you determine your boiler requires checking?
Listed below are common Fault codes displayed on a boiler system;
Code F27: This warns of a frozen condensate pipe.
Code F22: This points out a popular boiler fault – low water pressure.
Code F75: This indicates your boilerís sensor is not aware the pump has started running. Itís a common problem seen in older boilers that have had magnetic filters fitted or that havenít been flushed in a while.
Code F28: A broken ignition or no gas supplied to the boiler can cause this error code.
Code F29: This indicates the boiler flame is off.
How can we fix your Vaillant boiler?
Fixing your boiler by yourself is unsafe. Stay safe and call on an expert Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to perform repairs on your Vaillant boiler in Shepperton.
We can also carry out high-level maintenance work on your boiler if needed. In an effort to ensure you enjoy your Vaillant boiler for as long as possible, we recommend you have a maintenance service done on your boiler at least once every year to keep it safe and efficient.
Our technicians can also examine and if required, replace components of your boiler by;
- Performing the bleeding of the radiator.
- Getting rid of sludge inside your boiler system’s radiators by power flushing it
- To fix non-heating radiators, we can replace faulty or broken valves.
- We also perform balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in larger homes.
- We’ll also carry out the following safety checks on your boiler;
- We’ll check all fans and make sure they are operational.
- We’ll make sure all seals are intact.
- A flue gas analyser will be used (if necessary) to make sure your boiler is burning the correct mixture of air and gas.
- We’ll make sure none of the boiler’s electrical connections is in the wrong order or faulty.
- Ensure all electrodes are in good working condition.
- Checking free flow in your boiler’s condensate trap and pipe.
- Check all safety devices and ensure they are in good shape and activated.
Who can help in purchasing and installing a Vaillant boiler?
Putting in place a new boiler to replace a faulty one, or installing your very first boiler can be tedious, especially if you are having a hard time deciding what model will best satisfy your home’s needs.
Our years of experience at Frank Finn in dealing with Vaillant boilers has provided us in-depth knowledge and expertise concerning them.
This intimate familiarity with the brand is why we confidently say contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing on 0208 408 0743 for your Vaillant boiler installation in Shepperton.
Our friendly team of engineers will get right on your job and provide you fast, quality service anytime you need it at a cost to suit your budget.