Vaillant boilers explained
In Surbiton, Frank Finn Plumbing is recognised as a certified Vaillant expert. Our technicians who are all experts in their respective fields will always recommend the Vaillant brand for your homeís central heating. Being a market leader, Vaillant is one of the better boiler brands to buy. They are also exceptionally dependable and come with a 7-year warranty. In Surbiton, in the UK, the Combi boiler model is the most common in households.
This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. This is because installation consumes very little space and it doesnít require a storage tank or a hot water cylinder attachment. If you need a steady and instant supply of hot water in your home without having to rely on stored water from hot water cylinders, Combi boilers are the perfect choice. The safety and comfort of your home are assured when using a Vaillant boiler.
In terms of energy costs, they save you a great deal on utility costs compared to lesser models, because of their excellent efficiency.
To get the most suitable Vaillant boiler for your hot water and central heating requirements, call certified Vaillant professionals, Frank Finn in Surbiton on 0208 408 0743.
When will you require assistance with your boiler?
Below are the usual error codes seen on a Vaillant boiler display;
Code F27: This shows a condensate pipe is likely frozen.
Code F22: This indicates the most common boiler fault of all, low water pressure.
Code F75: This indicates the pump is running, but the boilerís sensor is not aware. A common problem in older boilers that have never been flushed or have had magnetic filters fitted.
Code F28: This is seen when thereís no gas supplied to the boiler, or thereís a faulty ignition.
Code F29: This means a snuffed boiler flame.
How will we help fix your Vaillant boiler?
It’s not safe to fix your boiler on your own. Do not risk fixing your boiler yourself if you are not a certified expert, instead, reach out to a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to assist with your Vaillant boiler repairs in Surbiton.
Our experts can also help with maintaining your boiler. We recommend boiler maintenance checks be done at least yearly to ensure its optimal performance and your home’s safety.
Our engineers can also confirm if all is well with key components of your boiler by performing the following checks;
- Having your radiator bled.
- Power flushing the boiler’s system to ensure no sludge is in the radiators.
- To fix non-heating radiators, we can replace faulty or broken valves.
- If the radiators in a larger home need balancing and fine-tuning, we can provide that.
- We are also available to perform the following necessary safety checks on your boiler
- We’ll verify that all fans are properly working.
- We’ll make sure all seals are intact.
- If necessary, we’ll use a flue gas analyser to verify your boiler is burning the appropriate combination of gas and air.
- We’ll ensure no electrical connection is out of place or malfunctioning.
- We’ll check to make sure all electrodes are properly working.
- Ensure there’s free flow throughout the condensate trap and pipe.
- Check all safety devices and make sure they are active.
Who can help in purchasing and installing a Vaillant boiler?
Installing a new Vaillant boiler or replacing a faulty one can be stressful, especially if you are having difficulty deciding what model of boiler will be best to upgrade to.
In our years of experience at Frank Finn, we have had cause to deal with every design of Vaillant boiler and have come to know them intimately.
Because of our intimate knowledge, contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing by calling 0208 408 0743 for your Vaillant boiler installation in Surbiton.
We have top men and women on the job that can offer quick, quality service around the clock and at a pocket-friendly price.