Vaillant boilers from Frank Finn
In Teddington, Frank Finn Plumbing is recognised as a certified Vaillant expert. Our expert technicians often recommend Vaillant boilers for homes when a replacement boiler is required. This is because the market leading Vaillant brand has some of the better boilers money can buy. They are also exceptionally dependable and come with a 7-year warranty. In Teddington, in the UK, the Combi boiler model is the most common in households.
The reason is they save space and donít require a hot water cylinder or storage tank. The reason is they save space and donít require a hot water cylinder or storage tank. If you need instant hot water in your home, instead of relying on stored water in hot water cylinders, Combi boilers are the perfect choice for you. Asides from being efficient, the safety of your home is assured when using a Vaillant boiler.
In comparison to other boilers, energy and utility costs are also significantly reduced when using a Vaillant.
To get the Vaillant boiler that is best suited to the hot water and central heating needs of your home, contact us at Frank Finn, certified Vaillant experts in Teddington on 0208 408 0743.
How do you know your boiler needs help?
Here are common error codes your Vaillant boiler may display:
Code F27: This shows a condensate pipe is likely frozen.
Code F22: This means water pressure is likely low, a usual boiler fault.
Code F75: This means the pump is functional but the boilerís sensor canít identify this. This is usually seen in older boilers that have never undergone a flushing or have had magnetic filters fixed.
Code F28: A faulty ignition or gas not being supplied to the boiler can bring about this error code.
Code F29: This means an extinguished boiler flame.
How to maintain your Vaillant boiler?
Fixing your boiler by yourself can be risky. Stay safe and call on an expert Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to perform repairs on your Vaillant boiler in Teddington.
Maintenance services for your boiler are also provided by our experts. Boiler maintenance is something we recommend should be done at least once a year to keep your boiler at optimal performance and safe.
Our technicians can also examine and if required, replace components of your boiler by;
- Performing the bleeding of the radiator.
- Power flushing the boiler’s system to ensure no sludge is in the radiators.
- If your radiator isn’t heating up, we can replace faulty or broken valves.
- If the radiators in a larger home need balancing and fine-tuning, we can provide that.
- These necessary safety checks on your boiler can also be performed us;
- We’ll ensure no fans are malfunctioning.
- We’ll ensure no seals have been broken.
- If deemed necessary, we’ll make use of a flue gas analyser to determine if your boiler is burning the proper mixture of air and gas.
- We’ll make sure every electrical connection is correct and functioning properly.
- Ensure all electrodes are in good working condition.
- Check the free flow of the condensate trap and pipe to make sure there is no blockage in the system.
- Check all safety devices and make sure they are active.
Who can help in purchasing and installing a Vaillant boiler?
Replacing a faulty boiler or installing a new one can be stressful, especially when you aren’t sure what model is best for your needs.
Over time, the expert plumbing technicians at Frank Finn have dealt with all sorts of Vaillant boilers and have come to know them intimately.
This familiarity and expertise are why you should reach out to us at Frank Finn Plumbing on 0208 408 0743 for your Vaillant boiler installation in Teddington.
We have highly trained and certified plumbing engineers who will deliver an efficient and quality service that’ll satisfy your boiler installation needs any time it’s required.