What is a Vaillant boiler?
Frank Finn Plumbing is a certified Vaillant boiler expert in Twickenham. Our knowledgeable engineers always vouch for Vaillant boilers when a replacement boiler is needed. The Vaillant brand is a market leader and is arguably the best brand of boiler to buy. Not just because they are well constructed, but because they also come with an exceptional 7-year warranty. The most commonly used boiler in the UK is the Combi system, especially in Twickenham.
The reason for this is they donít need a lot of space for installation, and they donít need a hot water cylinder or storage tank fixtures. This is because they save space and donít need a storage tank or hot water cylinders. They are the perfect choice for those that want an instant and constant supply of hot water instead of having to depend on stored water from hot water cylinders. The Vaillant boiler, when put in place, assures the comfort and safety of your home.
Because of their superb efficiency, Vaillant saves you a great deal in terms of energy costs and utility costs when compared to lesser models.
We want you to have the Vaillant model that best suits all your heating needs and nothing less, so contact us – Frank Finn certified Vaillant professionals in Twickenham on 0208 408 0743.
When will you require assistance with your boiler?
Listed below are common error codes a Vaillant boiler might display:
Code F27: This indicates a frozen condensate pipe.
Code F22: This indicates a commonplace boiler fault – low water pressure.
Code F75: This indicates your boilerís sensor is not aware the pump has started running. Itís a common problem seen in older boilers that have had magnetic filters fitted or that havenít been flushed in a while.
Code F28: A broken ignition or no gas supplied to the boiler can cause this error code.
Code F29: This points out the boiler flame is not on.
How can your Vaillant boiler be fixed?
It’s not safe to fix your boiler on your own. Stay safe and call on an expert Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to perform repairs on your Vaillant boiler in Twickenham.
We can also carry out high-level maintenance work on your boiler if needed. We recommend boiler maintenance checks be done at least yearly to ensure its optimal performance and your home’s safety.
If it is necessary, our engineer will also check the following key components of your boiler to determine if they need repair or replacement;
- Performing the bleeding of the radiator.
- Getting rid of sludge inside your boiler system’s radiators by power flushing it
- If your radiator isn’t heating up, we can replace faulty or broken valves.
- If the radiators in a larger home need balancing and fine-tuning, we can provide that.
- We are also available to perform the following necessary safety checks on your boiler
- We’ll verify that all fans are properly working.
- We’ll make sure all seals are intact.
- If need be, a flue gas analyser will be used to ensure the boiler is not burning the wrong mixture of gas and air.
- We’ll ensure all electrical connections are in the proper order and in good working condition.
- We’ll check to make sure all electrodes are properly working.
- Checking free flow in your boiler’s condensate trap and pipe.
- Make sure all safety devices are in place and activated.
Who do I talk to if I want a Vaillant boiler installed?
Installing a new Vaillant boiler or replacing a faulty one can be stressful, especially if you are having difficulty deciding what model of boiler will be best to upgrade to.
Over the past few years, we at Frank Finn have worked with the widely diversified range of Vaillant boilers and have come to know them inside-out.
Because of our intimate knowledge, contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing by calling 0208 408 0743 for your Vaillant boiler installation in Twickenham.
Our specially trained and certified technicians are available around the clock to provide you fast, efficient and quality service at a pocket-friendly price.