What are Valliant boilers?
We at Frank Finn Plumbing are certified Vaillant boiler experts based in Whitton. Our knowledgeable engineers always vouch for Vaillant boilers when a replacement boiler is needed. Vaillant is probably the best brand of boiler available, with market leading products. Not just because they are well constructed, but because they also come with an exceptional 7-year warranty. Combi boilers are the most common types in the UK, especially in Whitton.
This is probably due to the little amount of space they take up and because they have no need for a hot water cylinder or a storage tank. The reason for this is they donít need a lot of space for installation, and they donít need a hot water cylinder or storage tank fixtures. If you need a steady and instant supply of hot water in your home without having to rely on stored water from hot water cylinders, Combi boilers are the perfect choice. Vaillant boilers guarantee the safety and comfort of your household.
When compared to other brands of boilers, itís clear that the Vaillant brand is much more efficient when it comes to energy and utility costs.
We want you to have the Vaillant model that best suits all your heating needs and nothing less, so contact us – Frank Finn certified Vaillant professionals in Whitton on 0208 408 0743.
How do you determine your boiler requires checking?
Here are common error codes your Vaillant boiler may display:
Code F27: This means a condensate pipe is frozen.
Code F22: This means water pressure is likely low, a usual boiler fault.
Code F75: This shows that your boilerís sensor canít sense the pump to be running. A typical problem in well-used boilers that havenít been flushed or have recently had magnetic filters fitted.
Code F28: A lack of gas supply to the boiler or a defective ignition can bring about this error code.
Code F29: This means an extinguished boiler flame.
How to maintain your Vaillant boiler?
Fixing your boiler by yourself is unsafe. Do not risk fixing your boiler yourself if you are not a certified expert, instead, reach out to a professional Gas Safe engineer from Frank Finn to assist with your Vaillant boiler repairs in Whitton.
Maintenance work on your boiler is another service our experts offer. We recommend boiler maintenance checks be done at least yearly to ensure its optimal performance and your home’s safety.
Our technicians can also examine and if required, replace components of your boiler by;
- Bleeding the radiators.
- Remove all sludge from the boiler’s radiators by power flushing.
- If your radiator isn’t heating up, we can replace faulty or broken valves.
- Balancing and fine-tuning of radiators in larger homes is another service we can provide.
- We’ll also carry out the following safety checks on your boiler;
- We’ll verify that all fans are properly working.
- We’ll confirm all seals are in place.
- If necessary, we’ll use a flue gas analyser to verify your boiler is burning the appropriate combination of gas and air.
- We’ll ensure all electrical connections are in the proper order and in good working condition.
- Ensure all electrodes are properly connected and functional.
- Make sure the condensate trap and pipe has a free flow.
- Checking the integrity of all safety devices is also an important part of our assessment.
Who do I talk to if I want a Vaillant boiler installed?
Replacing a faulty boiler or installing a new one can be stressful, especially when you aren’t sure what model is best for your needs.
Over time, the expert plumbing technicians at Frank Finn have dealt with all sorts of Vaillant boilers and have come to know them intimately.
Because of this accumulated knowledge and expertise, you should contact us at Frank Finn Plumbing on 0208 408 0743 and trust us for your Vaillant boiler installation in Whitton
Our friendly team of engineers will get right on your job and provide you fast, quality service anytime you need it at a cost to suit your budget.